10 Things For 2013
Don’t ya just love lists? Here’s mine for 2013 of things I’m doing with different things or subjects.
- Social media: Cut more of my Faceb0ok time. Razor-style. I’ve already quite about 20 groups, and I’m quitting more. Be more brutal with Twitter. If all I see are re-tweets, cheesy little pearls of advice, or “buy my book!” tweets, out they go. Klout, Linkedin etc ignored completely.
- Writing: Release Armies of Nine, Swapper (yes, my cop vs killer slasher has a name), and with any luck, book 4 in the Wolfenvald series and another paranormal erotic.
- Health (personal): I’ve lost about 7 kg’s in the last 3 months, and I’m exercising a lot more. I’ve set an exercise goal to reach and I reckon I need to lose another 10 kg’s. It’s possible. It will be done.
- Health (family): The Wonderkids love the water, and there are two pools nearby. This year, we’re swimming. It’s also going to be worth a try getting them to join me on the exercise mats for stretching etc in the mornings before I ride to work.
- Family: Less travel, more time with Superwife & Wonderkids.
- Day Job: See #5
- Reading: Hardly the Goodreads 100 book challenge, but I am trying to knock over at least one book a week.
- Blogging: Starting Feb 1, I plan to have a regular author interview spot. Details to come.
- Study: Superwife is Polish by birth. She speaks the language fluently. I’ve studied it a little. It’s time to go back to it and learn it with the Wonderkids.
- Money: I need to cut out some discretionary spending, like paying to have the lawn mowed or getting the dry-cleaner to do my shirts so I don’t have to iron them. I really should do this shit myself.
There. Aint it good to have goals?